Thank You for Your Interest in Applying to Live at Caroline at Longhorn Quarry!
In addition to our market rate residences at Caroline at Longhorn Quarry, a portion of our residences in this community have been reserved for moderate to middle income, critical workforce such as teachers, nurses, first responders, retail and restaurant industry, law enforcement officials and other workers. The essential housing at Caroline at Longhorn Quarry enables these essential workers to live in the community where they work, avoid a lengthy commute, and spend more time with family.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner.
1 Bedrooms start at $1,064
2 Bedrooms start at $1,329
Are you a Qualified Applicant? Keep Reading to Find Out!
Any applicant or household living in one of these essential residences can earn up to the following annual incomes but also must meet our 3x monthly income requirement:
When browsing through our online availability, please use the following guidelines to identify homes that best fit your approved income limit:
- A floor plan with a “.P6” designation denotes an income limit for a 1 bedroom home of $42,540
- A floor plan with a “.P6” designation denotes an income limit for a 2 bedroom home of $53,160
- A floor plan with a “.P8” designation denotes an income limit for a 1 bedroom home of $56,700
- A floor plan with a “.P8” designation denotes an income limit for a 2 bedroom home of $70,850
We will qualify you based on GROSS annual income, please call for additional details on acceptable proof of income.
What do I need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application, please present the following documents:
- Complete application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification Items
- Additional documents that may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets
- 2 years of Resident or Rental Verification if applicable
Do You Qualify?
Contact Us for More Information
Our Workforce Housing program is monitored and audited by the Houston Housing Authority.